The representative of the Swedish company "Scandinavian & UK Machines AB" / SUMAB / - invites you to familiarize yourself with the equipment for the production of concrete and products from it - mobile and stationary concrete plants, vibrating presses for the production of paving slabs and curbs, equipment for the production of reinforced concrete - wall panels and blocks, equipment for unloading and storing cement. Plants for the production of cold asphalt.
The representative of the SUMAB company offers high-quality equipment at Factory prices, without intermediaries.
The company provides a full range of services - delivery, commissioning, service.
The Swedish-made mobile concrete plant Sumab K-30 is designed for the production of high-quality concrete and concrete mixtures, in a volume of 25-30 m3 per hour.
The mobile concrete batching plant is equipped with a comfortable control cabin and an automatic plant control system. The modern Siemens computer system allows the production of more than 100 formulations and types of concrete.
It is possible to print out each mixture of the finished batch in kilograms and percentages.
The mobile plant is mounted on a container frame, which makes it easy to move to a new facility.
The basic configuration of the plant includes the following elements:
1. Bunkers of inert materials 2.4 m3 each, with the possibility of increasing the sides up to 3.9 m3.
Panels made from specially pressed sheets, as well as a collapsible bolted structure, ensure the strength and durability of the hoppers. Discharge from 1 electropneumatically adjustable gate on each hopper.
2. Sensors for weighing inert materials. Located under the pan mixer. Dosing accuracy +/- 100 g.
Siemens - Germany.
3. Conveyor for feeding inert materials from the bins to the mixer, including an electric motor (0-1500 kg). Equipped with 4 strain gauges with a high level of dosing accuracy.
4. Turbo mixer, volume 1200800 liters, covered with a 12 mm layer of Hardox 400 special steel.
5 quick-detachable blades with fibroblast tips. Automatic opening flap for ready concrete delivery.
The special arrangement of the paddles in the mixer allows you to cover all parts of the mixer during mixing, thereby ensuring high quality concrete. The mixing paddles are angled so that the mixture is quickly mixed.
5. Cement batcher (0-300 kg) Equipped with a load cell, which allows accurate weighing of the material. An overpressure hose is also installed to ensure weighing accuracy. For more efficient discharge, the dispenser is equipped with a vibrator and a galvanized service cover. Discharge to the mixer is carried out using a pneumatically controlled butterfly valve.
6. Galvanized water tank, 250 liters, with built-in Danfoss pump and water dispenser.
7. Compressed air device. Includes compressor, pneumatic cylinders, pneumatic valves, valves, air regulators and compressed air hoses. Maximum working pressure: 10 bar.
8. Automated control system of a mobile concrete plant using a reliable programmable logic controller (PLC) Siemens S7-1200. The Siemens screen touch panel allows for automatic and manual production.
9. The control cabin is a metal structure sheathed with sandwich panels.
10. Pump of chemical additives with a hose with automatic control from the PC.
Warranty: 24 months.
1. Cement feeding auger - diameter 220 mm, length 4.5 meters.
Equipped with 4.5 kW motor and gearbox and galvanized service covers.
• Productivity: 20 tons / hour
2. Conveyor for supplying ready-mixed concrete from the mixer. Length 12 m, width 1000 mm
3. Cement silo, 30-100 tons (including level indicators, filter, ladder, fences, etc.).
The cement silo is collapsible
More than 20 years of reliable partnership.
Sumab concrete plants operate in Ukraine, Europe, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, South America, Arab countries and Africa.